WHAT IS KISS THE FROG NOW
Kiss The Frog NOW IS A CREATIVE AND EASY-TO-USE TOOL FOR AVOIDING DISUNION AT THE WORKPLACE. DEVELOP YOUR TEAM’S EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND EMPATHY WHILE HAVING FUN
KissTheFrogNOW is in a wooden box with 4 decks, each with 30 main cards and 1 explanatory card.
Each card deck is with a different theme – TeamGames, PersonalQuestions, Discussions, Illustrations.
The cards in this deck include 30 games designed to raise emotional intelligence and improve communication skills.
Use TeamGames to:
- help team members get to know each other better
- improve teamwork
- encourage creativity
- work on concentration
The deck is suitable for work teams, family gatherings, friends groups, and other communities.
The cards in this deck include 30 questions that develop trust between participants and establish common ground.
Include PersonalQuestions in your sessions to:
- spur creativity
- learn more about each other
- arouse curiosity
- provide a different point of view
- have fun
Suitable for work teams, family, and friends.
The cards in this deck include 30 debate games that aim to reinforce a team’s understanding of the strength of a common position.
With Discussion deck your team members will:
- learn to find a solution
- work on debating skills
- practice mediation
- establish mutual respect
- improve the way they formulate an opinion
Suitable for work teams, family or friends.
The cards in this deck include 30 incredible illustrations that will help participants explore their emotions.
Use the Illustrations in your session if you want to encourage team members to:
- express their emotions
- improve group dynamics
- find moments of recognition
- build a sense of group identity
Suitable for work teams, family, or friends.
The tool is accompanied by:
- a guideline book;
- a bag with 3 sets of 6 colourful crayons each;
- a bag with a team totem set of 24 separate parts;
- blank paper notes;
- a magic tables card.
Good to know
KissTheFrogNOW team totem is one of the most amazing parts of the tool. You can use it for both:
- split participants into smaller groups or in pairs – use the different token shapes as small and big triangles, squares and circles and deal them out to each of the teams
- team reflection – your team can use the token shapes to build a team totem 3D sculpture as a reflection of the emotions during facilitation. It’s a fun and effective way to create your own symbol of cohesiveness.
How to use Kiss The Frog NOW
YOU HAVE COUNTLESS POSSIBILITIES WITH ALL THE 120 CARDS. COMBINE THEM IN HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF FACILITATION AND TEAM BUILDING SESSIONS
With our magic tables card, you can design your sessions in no time:
- by type of game-opening, main or ending game;
- by the time needed – 20, 30, 40 and 60 mins;
- by how to play – in pairs, in separate groups or by the whole group;
- by the game benefits – getting to know each other, developing communicative skills, finding collective solutions, concentration, promoting creativity and innovation.
KissTheFrogNOW can also work in different sized groups.
Who Can Benefit From Kiss The Frog NOW?
Are you an HR professional, manager, group leader? Or maybe a business coach, trainer, consultant?
It doesn’t matter if you are an HR professional or manager. A group leader or business coach. A trainer or consultant.
If you are aiming to explore your team’s full potential and work better together, then KissTheFrogNOW is going to help you reach those goals.
It’s a powerful tool for team building and leadership development. You can adapt it for different group sizes, objectives, and themes. Plus, it’s fun!
How do we make Kiss The Frog NOW
Our team of professionals carefully designed and tested all cards and their combinations. Almost 40 psychologists, HR specialists, business coaches, facilitators, product designers, illustrators, and graphic designers put a lot of work, love, and passion to fulfil KissTheFrogNow mission and empower your facilitation practice.
Every piece in our boxes is crafted to help you get the most out of life’s little moments. Take a peek at how KissTheFrogNOW is made: