Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. Henry Ford
How we use your data
Your name and contact details
- To deliver your order to you.
- So we can send you service messages, such as order confirmations and tracking details for deliveries.
- Also to send you newsletters and offers – but only if you have signed up. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
- We may send you requests to review the site or products but only if you have signed up, as above. Opting out of newsletters also opts out of reviews.
- For fraud prevention.
- Showing you ads as you browse the web.
Your payment information
We don’t ever record your payment details (card number, Paypal details etc). We do use trustworthy 3rd parties to process payments, who may check your information with your bank or card issuer to prevent fraud. This protects both of us.
Your contact history with us
We use this to provide customer service and support.
Purchase history, favourites, lists, saved items and recently viewed items
To make it easier for you to shop.
So we can provide customer service and support and handle returns.
To find out what you like, so we can give you more
We will only have collected this if you have reviewed the products you bought. Your views help others decide what to buy.
Sharing your information
We don’t, and we won’t sell your data. We may need to share your data so that we can provide our services to you. For example:
- With payment processors, delivery companies and warehouses, to ensure you can purchase and that we can deliver.
- With marketing agencies and advertising partners.
- With other service providers such as our helpdesk and impartial review collection providers.
Newsletters and offer messages
If you agree we will send you occasional newsletters and offers. For example, if you have an account and have placed an order we will send you discount vouchers each month. But you can unsubscribe from these at any time, in one of 2 ways.
Through our website, by logging in to your account and changing the contact preference under ‘Change details’.
By clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of the marketing emails we send.
We will continue to send you service emails, such as order confirmation emails and order tracking emails.
We may advertise online, showing you banners or product ads or search ads that we think you might be interested in. This can involve marketing agencies using tags, pixels or cookies.
The adverts shown will be based on what you are searching for or your previous use of our site.
You have the right to:
- Request we delete your data. Of course, that means you won’t be able to buy from us.
- Request to know what data we hold about you (you can see most of this via your account).
- Request an electronic copy of that data.
- Request we change inaccurate data (again, you can do this yourself via your account).
- Request we stop sending you newsletters and offers – you can do this via your account or by unsubscribing from any previous such emails.